HELLO MY NAME IS LAUREN

Hey everyone :) I'm Lauren. This is my blog.

大家好,我是劳伦。这是我的博客。

16. Female. Aotearoa, New Zealand. NZ European.

I like music, travelling, stationery, food, Asia, sleeping in, cats, fanfiction, cute things, posters, daydreaming, peppermint tea with honey, languages, noise-cancelling headphones, science fiction, fantasy novels, the smell of books, trim lattes with two sugars, dollhouse furniture and browsing through online shops.

Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Mock exams are halfway over!

Tomorrow I have Chinese then physics, and then Friday afternoon I've got my third English exam (why am I taking Cambridge AS Levels, seriously). Then, the hellish week is over!

I'm reaaasonably confident for Chinese, but oh lord physics... might just be an epic failure. Literally. D:

Like maths today. That was absolutely horrid. Oh well, at least I now know for sure that I have to study absolutely everything :(

No comments:

Post a Comment