HELLO MY NAME IS LAUREN

Hey everyone :) I'm Lauren. This is my blog.

大家好,我是劳伦。这是我的博客。

16. Female. Aotearoa, New Zealand. NZ European.

I like music, travelling, stationery, food, Asia, sleeping in, cats, fanfiction, cute things, posters, daydreaming, peppermint tea with honey, languages, noise-cancelling headphones, science fiction, fantasy novels, the smell of books, trim lattes with two sugars, dollhouse furniture and browsing through online shops.

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

I'm almost a straight A student...

Which would be AWESOME, if only that meant that I was getting the top grade because NCEA was marked ABCD. However, it is not! Instead we get NAME, and so A means that I'm getting the equivalent of a C grade...

Hey, at least I've achieved almost all my papers! From the results I've gotten back so far, I've gotten As in Maths and English, and then two As (close to being Es =.=;;) in Physics and an M, and then M A N in Chemistry.

Ouch, my first ever failed mock paper. It was Redox, though, so I'm actually not terribly surprised, to be completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment